Skip to main content

Travel Incentives to Boost Your Employees' Productivity

I am a well traveled individual. My work allows me too. I enjoy my job for it brings me to places I've never been before. But even I had to travel to the same destination for a number of times in a year; it still excites me to see the progress of the province.

I know a lot would envy the type of job that I had.With this , I could say that a travel incentives are brilliant idea. Normally, employees need a little inspiration to be more productive. Travel incentives for an excellent performance in this case are five star element to inspire.

It is a win-win solution for both employees and companies. Companies get the output that they wanted from their employees. On the other hand, employees get the reward that they deserve.

Comments

MinnieRunner said…
I guess our company needs to institute such incentive :)
Dhemz said…
that's the kind of job I've been longing to do...kaso ala na chance...ehehehe!

a quick dalaw here captain Pau....btw, hope you can join my 2nd giveaway contest!
pusangkalye said…
yea---what could be better than have a job which allows you to go places. I know several people who complain about it. they just don't know a lot of people are dying to have their place.....
Paulo: Yes, it is a good idea to reward for being away from home. I'm so glad you enjoy your job.

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan