Skip to main content

Ambika Kid'z Fun Box, SM Center Pulilan

When SM Center Pulilan opened last December 2017, we were so glad as it is very close to our place - a15-minute ride without the traffic.  Knowing that SM Center also has National Bookstore is an added pleasure as it is one of our main source of raw materials for our online business.  On top of that, a new children's indoor playground is now available - the Ambika Kid'z Fun Box.

While it - the Ambika - is still fresh, we took the chance to explore it.


Rates.  Unfortunately, I am unable to recall the rates - and I can't find it anywhere in the internet too.  I can't even find their website; and, their Facebook Fan Page is not updated.  But I know that it is worth it.  They have the unlimited rate where you can play all day.  The shortest I believe is 30 minutes.  I bet it ain't enough as children are only starting to have fun after this time.  For us, one to two hours is already sufficient.

Requirements.  Unlike other indoor playground, a companion is required for every kid.  I think this one is better, as you have to create as much bonding memories with your child as possible.  But why not?  There is a kid in everyone of us.  I'd bet you'll enjoy the ball pit and the slide.  Socks is also required; hence, it is better to bring one as the ones they are selling is an extra charge for you.  Of course, to maintain the cleanliness of the playground, food and drinks are not allowed.

Service.  When it is already your time, their attendant will call out the name of the kid and will ask if you will extend or not.  I think this is a kind gesture as the rate will not be per hour but will be the same as the discounted rate depending on your chosen time upon registration.  Practically, you would want to register for the shortest allowable time, and just extend based on your kid - whether you can make him go or not :)

Ambiance.  Since it is newly opened when we go there, it is still well-maintained and clean.  At the same time, we refuse to go there if a lot of children are already playing. 

Available Toys.  There are a lot of available toys your kids (and adults) can enjoy.  I dreamed of having this kind of playground in our house - maybe someday, if God permits. 


Indeed, my kids enjoyed the playground.  I had promised my daughter that we'll be back there some other time.  However, due to COVID-19, I am quite skeptical that, if we are back to normal, will these indoor playgrounds be the same again?  I mean, we, parents, might be afraid that the toys were contaminated and might bring virus to our children.  I don't know.  We may not be back to normal, but will be on a NEW normal.  But I am still hopeful, that, no matter what, the kids can still enjoy their childhood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony