Skip to main content

The River, Unli Pasta and Chicken Wings

Before year 2019 ends, we try out the unlimited pasta and chicken wings at The River, Pulilan, Bulacan.




We were not able to take a photo of our table that time.  But I have to say, the price is worth it for what we have eaten.  Price is 249/head (adult).  If my memory serves me right, my daughter is half the price while my son is free of charge.

Inclusions of the price are:

  • unlimited chicken (9 different flavors)
  • unlimited pasta (spaghetti or carbonara)
  • unlimited iced tea
I cannot remember how many servings we had back then, but we do enjoy the food.

We would probably be back there, after the Enhanced Community Quarantine.  Let us all pray that this COVID-19 pandemic already meet its end.  

God bless the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony