Skip to main content

Perri Todd's - All American Grilled Burger, Iloilo City

Late this afternoon, we have ample time to get some food as our break time meal (merienda); together with my colleagues we headed to Iloilo city proper to taste one of the giant burgers in the country today, the Perri Todd’s burgers.

Here is the menu set of Perri Todd's Burger, all american favorite, burgers, pasta, salad chicken and lots of drinks, including the Iced Tea Tower.

Located at Cuartero St. Cor. Santa Isabel St., Jaro City, Iloilo, Perri Todd's Burger can be easily located.


Me with our order Premium burger with cheesy mushroom dressing (costs Php260) and grilled burger with bacon (costs Php140)

Close up look of Giant Premium burger with cheesy mushroom dressing.


For delivery and queries, please call 5082598 (Jaro City, Iloilo)

Comments

Jag said…
Looks tasty! Now I'm hungry..lol...
MinnieRunner said…
Akala ko sau lang ung isang burger eh, hehehe..
pusangkalye said…
Hi guys,


My name is ANTONIO MAGNO CARRANZA JR. I am the blogger behind www.pusangkalye.net
My blog covers travel, events and photography but I categorized it in topblogs.ph
as a photoblog as I see it as the center of my expression for blogging.

I have been blogging since 2008 but I haven't started photography on dslr level
until April last year. That makes me a newbie in both. What I have is the
love for photography which compliments my blogging. I am
sure most of you here are the same.

I am a member of several facebook groups for bloggers like
Pinoy Travel Bloggers and United-Bloggers and so I thought of creating a group
exclusively for Philippine photobloggers. I hope that it could serve as a venue for
us to share our ideas and skills in both blogging and photography.
It doesn't matter if you own a tumblr or blogspot or wordpress account as
long as you are a photoblogger.

Compared to other categories in topblogs, our group is relatively small. Through this
group I hope we could transcend boundaries and eventually encourage others to start
their photoblog as well. It is my hope then that you join us.


if you are interested, please find me in facebook and leave
a simple message with your
blog url so that I can include you.



Looking forward to meeting you guys.

salamat, salamat


anton


PS: ito yung link ng group.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_192087114147576

and here's my fb link

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=594103382

kakagawa ko palang group so we are still gathering members.D:

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony