Normally, we wanted to travel cheap as much as possible; hence, these five star hotels are never an option. But, we had a change of mind when we were able to check-in at Summit Ridge, Tagaytay for as low as Php 4,500.00 for 4 adults and 1 child. So, eventhough Taal Vista Hotel seem to be an expensive hotel, just like what is published in the internet, we still tried to inquire and book a room with 1king size bed amd 1 single bed. And from the normal rate of Php 8,840.00, we only paid as low as Php 4,700.00. Thanks to SM Advantage Card!
Okay, too much for the intro. What I was just trying to imply is, do not be afraid to inquire to these luxurious hotels and ask for promos. You'll get surprised - as much as we do.
We had booked for the Deluxe Ridge room, Mountain Wing which already includes buffet breakfast for 2. The accomodation also includes:
- Cable TV
- IDD/NDD phone
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private toilet and bath
- Hair dryer
- Safe Daily newspaper (upon request)
Aside from these inclusions, we also enjoyed the following amenities:
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Children’s play area
- Game room
- Asmara Spa – relieve stress through various treatments and massages
- The Kultura Butik – offers distinctly local gift and souvenir items
- Cafe Veranda – indulge in an array of Continental and Filipino cuisine while enjoying the gentle afternoon breeze and panoramic view of the Taal Volcano
- Lobby Lounge – a perfect setting for guests to enjoy house-blended cocktails and fine selection of wines
- Room service
- Conference rooms
- Business center
- Airport and city transfers
- Car rental
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Was not able to get as much pictures as I wanted, apologies.
At our room
At the lobby
They use fresh flowers in the heart of their lobby area.
My plate in buffet breakfast.
The view, showing God's masterpiece
Children's play area
Tip: when booking, call their provincial line instead of Manila :)