Skip to main content

Sunday Bike Ride: Pulilan Loop (Sort of...)

 As I am not getting any younger, and the toll the pandemic has given everyone, I think I owe myself a little getting back on track, doing something healthy, doing something good for myself.  So yes, I am going back to biking, with the whole family.

We started off a little bit late, but still able to witness the golden sun as it rises. 

 
A mandatory photo in one of the transmission lines of Hermosa San Jose TL


Mandatory pit stop at 7 Eleven Sta. Peregrina

I got a little tired in this ride as we just have one yesterday; besides, the scorching heat of the sun is also giving me a hard time.  Not to mention my little one who always have something to say and something to ask.  Nevertheless, every moment is a memory to cherish.  I know someday, they will grow up and want to explore the world with their friends than with their parents.  And it is totally understandable.  So, while they still wanted to be with me, I would make the most out of it.

Let's ride some more. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony