Skip to main content

Coca-Cola's Any Concert Anywhere Promo

I am not really the one who'll spend money just to watch a concert of my favorite band or artist. But if it's for FREE, I'll definitely give it a go.

It was more than a year ago when I last watched a concert. The concerned was dubbed as Extraordinary Songs held at the Aliw Theater. The performers then were Erik Santos and Sitti. Yes, it was for free courtesy of my colleague. And fortunately enough, I had a picture with Sitti.

My office buddies and Sitti

And I am guessing that more than a year is quite long enough to watch another concert. Of course, I would love to have the tickets for free. At the same time, it would be more rewarding if it would be held out of the country. Thanks to Coca-Cola Philippines, I will have that chance to watch Any Concert Anywhere.



If still, you haven't seen the official TVC of this promo, check this out:


Promo duration is from February 14 to March 30, 2011. Final draw date is April 1, 2011. Participating brands and pack sizes are:

BRAND
PACK SIZE
Coca-Cola Regular
Sakto, 8oz and 12oz
Coca-Cola Zero
8oz
Sprite
8oz and 12oz
Royal Tru-Orange
8oz and 12oz

Thirty (30) lucky individuals will win a trip with accommodations for himself/herself and one (1) companion to watch a concert of their choice anywhere in the world. Choices of concerts will be found on www.coca-cola.com.ph. There will be one (1) winner everyday for thirty (30) days representing each day from Mar. 1 to Mar. 30, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? Open up a bottle and stand a chance to watch any concert anywhere in the world for FREE.

Comments

Dhemz said…
ang saya-saya...:) glad to be here...salamat sa visit!

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony