Skip to main content

Iligan - CDO Travel September 2010

I know this is an uber late post. Pardon me. As of this writing, I am having my Iligan - CDO Travel July 2011. But before that, allow me to share some of the photos I had back September 2010.

Tinolang Isda, my favorite ulam in Mindanao and Visayas.

Durian....sarap.

Durian is one of the famous fruits because of its distinctive odor, whom some find it offensive. But for me, its taste overpowers its odor. Do give it a try, you'll never regret you did.

me holding durian at Iligan City.

Durian Portrait

Diyandi festival 2010, along quezon avenue, Iligan City.

I am blessed to have witnessed Diyandi Festival that year. As IliganToday.com states, Diyandi Festival is the official title for the city's month long cultural celebration. It concludes with the feast day of Saint Michael the Archangel on September 29. So, if you are planning to visit the province, might as well make it a September visit.

Comments

I'm most amazed with the huge crowd at Diyandi Festival!
Thanks for your kind words :)
chino said…
i did nt know there is such a Diyandi Festival. Thanks for sharing this, apparently hindi ako makakapunta dito this year , next year nalang. Have a safe travel.=)
joei ♥ said…
Wow! Didn't know there's a big festival like that there! Cool.

Re: Bellarocca, the photos were taken via iPhone lang but they still turned out great!

Definitely, Maybe
Dhemz said…
model nang durian...hehehe...joke!

I miss tinolang isda...you can tell the fish is really fresh....clear na clear kasi ang sabaw...lol!
MinnieRunner said…
Pastel nalang ako instead of Durian, he he he..
925silver said…
Thanks for sharing this, I'm most amazed with the huge crowd at Diyandi Festival!.. I was wonder ..
Amazing Posts...
925 Sterling Silver Jewelry

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony