Skip to main content

All Set for Game 3 of the 2012 PBA Governor's Cup Finals (BMEG vs ROS)

After indulging to an Eat-All-You-Can lunch buffet at Tong Yang, SM Megamall Atrium to celebrate my 31st birthday; my wife and I proceed to SM Customer Service to purchase tickets for Friday's game. Fortunately, we were able to grab Patron seats at P580.00.


I hope to extend my birthday celebration on Friday, together with my wife and my sisters Lyn and Leah.  Therefore, this is a must win for BMEG Llamados.  Let's Go BMEG!

Comments

MEcoy said…
i've always wanted to watch pba live hoho belated 31st birthday to you
CaptainRunner said…
thanks for the greetings mr. mecoy. tara, lets watch PBA finals game, hehe. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony