Skip to main content

I Love Milk Tea, Pulilan Branch

Indeed, milk tea shops has been popular in our country.  Despite the news about milk tea poisoning last 2015, it is now in the rise again.

One of the firsts milk tea that I had tasted was Winter Melon of Cha Time, and I can say that it is still my favorite one.

Here in Pulilan, a number of milk tea shops has been opening here and there.  But of all the shops available, I Love Milk Tea is our brand of choice.

Every now and then, they had been updating their wall display here.  It makes the shop goers to not get tired at always seeing the same thing.

Our queuing number.  We did not wait for too long.

Their ambiance is relaxing.  This is also the go-to of students.

We have tried different flavors before, but it was only Winter Melon tea that we love the most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan