Skip to main content

My Simple Birthday Celebration

Last July 23, I celebrated my 29th birthday; and I thank God for the very wonderful life that He had given me; and for continuing to bless me everyday of my life.

For my celebration, it is not that fab. I just spend it with my girl and that's it. We had frozen yogurt from Red Mango and pesto from The Old Spaghetti House.




As for my present, my officemates gave me this cap from Adidas.



From my girl, I received a birthday card and a sort-of-GC in an envelop within an envelop within an envelop. It is similar to a maze wherein I have to decide which envelop to open; which would somehow lead me to a birthday present I most like based on the decisions I made. She's just a witty girl :)

We still haven't bought my present. So, I still cannot post it here. Will do it once I had a hand of my present :)

Anyhow, I would like to thank everyone for all the warm greetings on my birthday! I appreciate it, really.

Comments

MinnieRunner said…
Happy Birthday :D I honestly love you.
Capt: Congrats on an important day. One more year until the big 30. I bet you end up with something runner related.
Pietro Brosio said…
Happy Birthday!
The pesto of The Old Spaghetti House must have been delicious! I like so much the spaghetti al pesto!
Have a great weekend
Wish you and Minnie all the best :)
Dhemz said…
belated happy birthday to you! way to go....:)

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony