Skip to main content

Spare, Spare, Spare

It is the sportsfest in our company this week, I joined the basketball and table tennis tourney. However, yesterday I was invited to play bowling at SM Annex Bowling Center. I am not really that good in bowling, I just love to play.

We played three sets, I guess I am the lowest in the first two sets. Then my girl came to watch me. Inspired? Well, most probably because I had five straight spares. Although I could have really wanted to have a strike, but I just can't.

Thanks to my girl who took a picture of me while playing.






Comments

EngrMoks said…
nakakamiss maglaro ng bowling, tagal na rin ako di nakakapgbowling.
Is your ball falling down both of them?
Pietro Brosio said…
Nice post! I find both table tennis and bowling very amusing :-)
MinnieRunner said…
Panoorin ulit kita next week :D
Teknisyan said…
waaa... na mimiss ko nang mag bowling!!! :)

tagal ko nang di naka visit dito..

http://www.teknisyan.net
CaptainRunner said…
Unfortunately lina, the pins did not fall :(
Dhemz said…
I miss bowling..been a long time...sa wii nalang kasi kami nagbobowling....:)

thanks for dropping by...glad to be here!
Waaah! Ang tagal ko na hindi nag bowling, sumsakit ksi kamay ko sa bigat ng bola lol
xoxo
MrsM

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony