Skip to main content

Haian City, China Travel 2011


My 2nd visit to China


As I’ve promise you guys, here are some photographs of my last visit to China, this time, at Haian City, about 3 hours land travel from Shanghai.


View of Haian City from my hotel room. It looks awesome with those well-lighted streets of Haian City.


My usual breakfast in Jin Long International Hotel


Start of my walk around the city during "rare" vacant time. Oh I love to have streets with this wide-spaced slot for pedestrians and bikers.


Did you notice the pedestrians and bikers in the background? Hope that in the near future, the Philippines will become friendly to pedestrians and bikers as well.


Locals with their electric bikes and patented riders mask-visor while roaming around the city.


With my Chinese counterpart


Bench for a tired man


Posing with Jin Long International Hotel as background


While crossing the streets, I got the opportunity to capture wide streets of Haian City, or shall I say, wide streets in China. During my 2 visits here, what captured my attention is their wide roads and separate bicycle lanes for bike lovers. I always dreamed of having that benefit here in the Philippines, to somehow, lessen our significant carbon emissions and help to increase healthy habits among Filipinos.


Guido Plaza – commercial complex just across Jin Long International Hotel


Parking area for e-bikes and bicycles beside Haian City Square. This, in one way or another, is how the government encourages the locals to use e-bikes or bicycles than those cars that emits carbon dioxide.











Wow!!! Super spicy food!











Locals use bicycle to roam around the city


Mother with her daughter travels around the city. I wish to have that kind of face mask, and bicycle as well, LOL!


The Grand lobby of Jin Long International Hotel. I got this photo right after we walk around the city. After that, I chose to still have some more walks around the city to see more place and activities around.


Local traders doing business inside Haian city square





The Haian City Government Building also serves as venue for residents to do some outdoor activities like dancing, biking, running and a lot more…


Night shot of my hotel after wandering around the city.


Healthy food. Dinner at hotel.








I really love this scene - Mother tries to perform her duty as a mother even while traveling or biking. I’m just hoping that the child seating in the bike wouldn’t absorb bumps and shakes.


Now, let’s go back to my homeland, The Philippines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony