Skip to main content

The Wonders of Surigao, Philippines

I have been to this island, specifically the Lake Mainit. But I haven't shared it here yet. This is just a quick post to share the following video as requested by Bonnie Sanchez. Hope this helps.



There are really a lot of wonderful unexplored islands in our country, the Philippines. Sadly, most of us wanted to go somewhere else. Have you seen one of the Amazing Race leg that was taken somewhere in Palawan? Who would have thought that we have a paradise-like place like that? I really love to wander around our country first, before taking on my tour on foreign lands. And Surigao will be a great destination.

Comments

Carms said…
My cousins once lived there when they were still young
Carms said…
ganda na man pala ng Surigao never been there sa Davao, Bukidnon, Butuan and Camiguin lang na puntahan ko

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan