Skip to main content

Brown's Wharf Inn at Boothbay Harbor

A view from one of the Waterfront Rooms of Brown's Wharf Inn

Indeed, I am a frequent traveler. And in the places that I’ve been, I must say that I had chosen some of them as my favorites for offering the amenities that is of utmost consideration. For a summer destination, I would really love to enjoy the heat of the sun while enjoying the beach; or anything related to water activities – could be fishing. I heard this is something that can be enjoyed in Boothbay Harbor, Maine. Imagine yourself catching fishes together with the fishermen in their fishing boats and seeing some lobsters crawling in their homes. Isn’t it a perfect union with nature?

With that in mind, I’m sure you’ll be in search for a Boothbay Harbor Inn to stay in. Well then, I would suggest you to check out Brown’s Wharf Inn. You may look into their site for online specials and vacation packages. More so, if you are already decided, you can even book online. Simply supply your arrival, number of nights, adult guests, and children; then check for the availability. Presto! You had booked online!

Don’t worry about their accommodations. I knew for a fact how comfort is of ultimate goal in every travel. With that, I have read that their room includes flat screen color TV where you can tune in to your favorite cable channels, free Wi-Fi, and a view of the Boothbay Harbor.

Encouraging enough eh?

Comments

Dhemz said…
I would love to go to Maine....they're famous on lobster.....thanks for coming by on my page...great to b here!
Jules said…
Wow! That was a great place to stay on these summer. =D

Jules
Soloden.Com
The Brown Mestizo
good luck sa iyong pagtratravel...........huwag ka lang pumunta sa mga lugar na election hotspot,hehe..
MinnieRunner said…
I love to have fishing, and run too :D
pEDo said…
kala ko sa ibang bansa, tunog foreign kasi ung pangalan eh, hehehe!

Any activities for the easter? Join me na lang :)
MinnieRunner said…
@pEDo, ibang bansa yan :D

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony