Skip to main content

Puma Complete Calibus Wide

I told you from my Globe Run for Home '10 post that I had won a Puma Shoes but would want to conserve my excitement once I got hold of the prize. And I have to believe that BPI's promotion is for REAL.

Originally, I should have Puma Concinnity shoes; unfortunately, there's no size 11 for my feet. So, I had these instead, the Puma Complete Calibus Wide.






I find it comfortable for my soles. The mesh cools my feet too. But I do not want to use this for running (at least for now) for I don't want it to get dirty.

Comments

pusangkalye said…
ang galing....napanalunan mo to? panu ba yan...parang gusto ko tuloy magkaruon ng puma shoes---ang porma!!!!
Dhemz said…
whoaaaaaaaa...ganda naman....the best thing about this sneakers is FREE...hehehhee!
CaptainRunner said…
@pusang kalye, raffle sya :) after nung race, need mo lang mag-apply, then bunot ka sa raffle :D
Carms said…
nice sneakers pau

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony