Skip to main content

DAL vs BGK at the Araneta Coliseum

Guilty as I am, I celebrated Mother's Day at the Araneta Coliseum to watch PBA live. It was a game between Air 21 Express and Rain or Shine Elasto Painters for Game 1 and Derby Ace Llamados (DAL) against Barangay Ginebra Kings for the main event.

Despite hearing some 'not so professional fans' within the area I'm at, I still enjoyed the game; most specially because DAL wins it with James Yap as the Best Player of the Game.

I really have nothing to share, but the players just kept me holding on to my seat with their stunts and amazing moves. Particularly that of Raffy Reavis' alley-oop dunk from Rico Maierhofer.

And since it's a holiday on the following day, my girl and I took the rare opportunity of having pictures with the PBA stars.

Enjoy the pictures as I enjoyed them!


Air21 vs ROS


James Yap on the Free Throw Line

Raffy Reavis' Double Handed Slam


with Rey Evangelista

with Kerby Raymundo

with Celino Cruz

with KG Canaleta

J. Yap's Vehicle

with Allan Caidic

Rudy Hatfield

with Marc Pingris

Comments

Dhemz said…
waaa...bonga! great pics with sports celebs....:) ang saya-saya!
Carms said…
wow lucky u pau sana ako rin maka watch ng live PBA game
Taco Recipes said…
Appreciate your bloog post

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony