Skip to main content

Clash of the Titans


Last April 9, after accompanying my girl in her check-up, we decided to make use of our movie birthday passes at SM City The Block. I am really not aware of what is the 'hottest' movie at the moment, so I let my girl decide. But like me, she is also caught off guard. Thus, we just decided to choose what seemed to be a blockbuster at that time, and it was 'The Clash of the Titans'.

The film is pretty well understood [even without subtitles]. Also, you need not review your mythology classes to fully understand the movie. But I'll bet you'll dig in to those myths after seeing it. We do.

Shall I recommend the movie? Hmmm, not really. The movie is not something that is worth the watch [at least not for me]. The movie is good [but not great]. I am giving it 3 out 5 stars.

Comments

Unknown said…
This is really a must see movie, Capt. Runner! I remember my high school literature subject greek methodology, reading it was a real bummer. Good thing they have this big screen now!
Sendo said…
did you watch it on 3d? siguro mas maganda kasi pangit naman ung plot hehe... mali-mali pa ung greek mythology hehe
MinnieRunner said…
May kapatid si Hercules, he he he :)
Carms said…
I still don't have the chance to watch it sayang
Unknown said…
I'll make way to watch it. Pilitin nyo muna ako haha. ;D

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunter
Sendo said…
dito na kita igreet ng..

happy world bloggers' day!!! ^^
CaptainRunner said…
@Sendo, siguro nga mas maganda sa 3D. :)
Carms said…
it is still showing there in cdo still don't have the time to watch it
Dhemz said…
oh, I've been wanting to see this movie...will just wait for DVD....thanks for sharing the info....I might need to dig those ancient history....lol!
Carms said…
I just got to buy the DVD version for me to watch this. hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony