My Running Diary:
- Adidas King of the Road 2009 - October 25, 2009 : 0:48:59
- A Run for the Pasig River - November 8, 2009
- Time is Running, The 2009 Timex Run - November 15, 2009 : 0:43:49/0:41:23
- Men's Health Urbanathlon and Festival 2009 - November 22, 2009 : 0:53:50
- New Balance Power Run, Raising Hope 2009 - November 29, 2009 (Bandit) : 0:38:19
- 1st Catholic Ministry to Deaf People Yes Run 2009 - December 6, 2009 : 0:42:25 (unofficial)
- Pioneer Mighty Bond Mighty Run 2009 - December 13, 2009 : 0:38:13 (unofficial)
- PhilStar.com Christmas Celebrity Run 2009 - December 20, 2009
- PSE Bull Run 2010 : Takbo Para sa Ekonomiya - January 17, 2010 : 0:36:23
- Condura Run 2010 - Run for the Dolphins - February 7, 2010 : 0:33:18 (unofficial) 0:37:00 (official)
- Century Superbods Run 2010: RunRio Trilogy Leg 1 - February 21, 2010 : 0:49:10 / 0:39:35
- UNILAB Run United for Wellness - March 7, 2010 : 1:22:32
- Globe Run for Home 2010 - March 21, 2010 : 0:38:22 / 0:37:37
- Mizuno Infinity Race 2010 - April 11, 2010 : 1:19:49
- National Geographic Earth Day Run 2010 - April 18, 2010 : 1:30:18
- I believe everybody love the limited edition technical shirt. The registration is worth it.
- Hydration booth. I am on crossroads on whether to place it here or in thumbs down; but I prefer to have it here for it is sufficient. But I would have love to sip a Gatorade than water to re-fuel myself.
- Sufficient kilometer markers.
- Marshals that are equipped with sufficient knowledge about the race route.
- An organized after race event. We were welcomed with free Nature Valley granola bars, a slice of limited edition of American Idol Greenwich pizza, a box of multivitamins (which we were unable to have), photo op with placards showing how we support Design Against the Elements (DAtE), and green bandanna.
- Hmmm, so what's a 'Thumbs Down' with this event? I believe many had been ranting about the registration fee of the event. But I believe if runners simply think of the beneficiary, they won't feel any loss with the amount they had spent/donated.
- Dust. They should have placed the event area at the parking lot instead of the dusty venue. Nonetheless, it was still a well-organized event.
While running for a good cause, I still find some time for my photography. A view of SM Mall of Asia's Globe during sunrise.