My Running Diary:WOW! I am amazed that I already got a total of six (6) runs; when in fact, I only started last week of October. Conclusively, I have been running on a weekly basis, and I feel great about it. For this year, I got a couple of races more; then, we would be resting our tired legs and continue our addiction next year.
- Adidas King of the Road 2009 - October 25, 2009
- A Run for the Pasig River - November 8, 2009
- Time is Running, The 2009 Timex Run - November 15, 2009
- Men's Health Urbanathlon and Festival 2009 - November 22, 2009
- New Balance Power Run, Raising Hope 2009 - November 29, 2009 (Bandit)
- 1st Catholic Ministry to Deaf People Yes Run 2009 - December 6, 2009
It was my first time to run at UP Diliman, Quezon City. In the last five (5) runs that I had joined, they all took place at Taguig (Fort Bonifacio and McKinley Hills). Upon arriving at the university, I got a little chilled by the cool breeze. There were a lot of trees in the surroundings that contributed to the cold atmosphere. And I said to myself, "It would be great to run here at UP Diliman."
After the 5KM stretch that we ran, my girl and her colleagues do some jump shots for the university's grounds is really suitable for such. We had so much fun out there.
And while there were still busy doing some photo shoots, I roam around and found out a number of booths around. There's the 2010 Bull Run and Rizal Day Fun Run booths. (We registered ourselves in the Bull Run.) I had also spotted a free clinic at the university every Sundays. We are planning to join this clinic next year.