Skip to main content

This Christmas Break

One more day to toil and the rest is vacation! Hooray! I am really excited with Christmas vacation. It’s the time that I can do the things that I wanted to do but got no time. Well of course I won’t forget to have my peaceful communion with God. After which, I would really enjoy the rest of the vacation before it is finished.

In order to be fit after indulging with fatty foods this season, I will surely make room for exercise. I will be using my stationary bike for this purpose. I will be targeting more than 10 kilometers. Wish me luck then! Got to burn those fats!

For leisure, I will be watching tons of movies with my girl. She just called me now and asked me which movies I wanted to watch this vacation. She got a number of new and old stuffs downloaded by her colleague via Rapidshare Search Engine. I asked her to check first if the movie that she is about to copy is a clear one and is complete. Well, she comforted me and told me not to worry for the said search engine is a very reliable one. And the list is updated religiously.

How about you? What are your plans this coming Christmas break? In any way you would, just don’t forget the real essence of Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

Paulo, I don't celebrate Christmas; wish you have wonderful times on this Christmas...
Merry Christmas and Good luck

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony