My Running Diary:
- Adidas King of the Road 2009 - October 25, 2009 : 0:48:59
- A Run for the Pasig River - November 8, 2009
- Time is Running, The 2009 Timex Run - November 15, 2009 : 0:43:49/0:41:23
- Men's Health Urbanathlon and Festival 2009 - November 22, 2009 : 0:53:50
- New Balance Power Run, Raising Hope 2009 - November 29, 2009 (Bandit) : 0:38:19
- 1st Catholic Ministry to Deaf People Yes Run 2009 - December 6, 2009 : 0:42:25 (unofficial)
- Pioneer Mighty Bond Mighty Run 2009 - December 13, 2009 : 0:38:13 (unofficial)
- PhilStar.com Christmas Celebrity Run 2009 - December 20, 2009
- PSE Bull Run 2010 : Takbo Para sa Ekonomiya - January 17, 2010 : 0:36:23
- Condura Run 2010 - Run for the Dolphins - February 7, 2010 : 0:33:18 (unofficial) 0:37:00 (official)
- Century Superbods Run 2010: RunRio Trilogy Leg 1 - February 21, 2010 : 0:49:10 / 0:39:35
- UNILAB Run United for Wellness - March 7, 2010 : 1:22:32
- Globe Run for Home 2010 - March 21, 2010 : 0:38:22 / 0:37:37
- Mizuno Infinity Race 2010 - April 11, 2010 : 1:19:49
- My girl and I had a competition between us, and that is to be at the Finish Line by 01:10; and whoever wins will have a free compression tights from the loser; and,
- The race route is very challenging (at least for us) for it'll be our first time to traverse Buendia Flyover to and fro.
- My girl and I were late in the gunstart of the 10K; and it was amazing that we don't find it hard to squeeze into the piled up 5K runners for the marshals form a sort of express lane for the late 10K runners.
- As for hydration, it was sufficient. And they also have sponges for 10K runners. Most races have it for distances above 10K.
- The race route. Registering for 10K is already a courage for us who were comfortable at 5K distances. The challenge that welcomed us makes me really wanna run 10K distances all the more.
- The finishers' shirt is also a thumbs up. Almost everyone wore the shirt after the race. Not to mention the sling bag given back upon registration.
- Gatorade was also available for the finishers.
- Shower at the end of the Finish line stretch where I was able to damp my towel for refreshment.
- A post event for the runners to be held at Fort Victoria on April 25.
- Bananas. Well, they were only offered for Mizuno users. So, it was a thumbs down for me since I am not one, LOL!
- KM markers seem to be insufficient. Nonetheless, it was not that significant for me.