Skip to main content

Too Much of a Daydream

Slowly, I am inch by inch closer to my dream of having my dream house. Last January, my girl and I attended the PAGIBIG counseling about housing loans. I will be filing my housing loan come March. For now, I am eagerly looking over the internet for available floor flans, have it printed, and study the layouts; although, we already asked my girl’s cousin to have made a plan for us [for he’s an architect]. We were expecting it by March. We will need it in our PAGIBIG housing loan.

If what I have been thinking will be put into reality, we would be having our dream house by third or fourth quarter of the year. With that, I believe we can now plan for other matters. Well, I am also planning to have our own vehicle. I long to have one for I would really want to travel once more to the places I’ve been with the one I love. Setting foot to a non-stranger island is still exciting for me, or as long as it is my girl whom I’ll be traveling with.

My girl’s choice was an X-Trail. For me, well if I had to dream, I’ll want a Jaguar or a Ford. Whew! How much do ford accessories costs nowadays? I guess this is too much of a daydream for me. Have to park now before I lose my sanity, LOL!

Comments

Unknown said…
wow, naku naman mag kabahay na kayo nyan!
eden said…
Good luck..

thanks sa visit
Carms said…
Good luck pau and madz. Dreams do really come true just hold on to it.
Dhemz said…
ayay...I am excited for you guys....good luck!
MinnieRunner said…
I already told Kuya Nep to have the floor plan with 2nd floor :D

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony