2012 at SM North EDSA, Cinema 7

Last night, I got the chance to watch 2012 in the Big Screen courtesy of my girl's brother.

Photo Credits: ScreenRush.co.uk

I've seen the poster of this movie months ago, even during the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince last July. So I guess this one's a much awaited movie. We watched it at SM North EDSA Cinema 7, free seating.

I don't wanna be a spoiler for those who haven't seen the movie yet. I just wanted to share my opinion. Production-wise, effects-wise, the movie is brilliantly made. But story-wise, I believe it has its flaws and glitches. The movie already ended but it kept me hanging or rather disappointed on the outcome.
4 Responses
  1. Alkapon Says:

    parang ayaw kong panoorin ito, ayaw kong mai ma-imagine na katapusan na ng mundo.. takot ako..

    he he he joke.. napanood ko na, nakakatakot na nakaka praning, he he he


  2. glentot Says:

    I'm not crazy about the story either but the imagery is so amazing, exactly how I pictured it to be...


  3. softmicr95 Says:

    i wanna watch this movie!! from 4th in our cinemas

    By the way... visit my site http://rapidok.com


  4. notebook Says:

    Great post. Want to Link Exchange? Thank you
    http://notebook.x10.bz