Skip to main content

2012 at SM North EDSA, Cinema 7

Last night, I got the chance to watch 2012 in the Big Screen courtesy of my girl's brother.

Photo Credits: ScreenRush.co.uk

I've seen the poster of this movie months ago, even during the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince last July. So I guess this one's a much awaited movie. We watched it at SM North EDSA Cinema 7, free seating.

I don't wanna be a spoiler for those who haven't seen the movie yet. I just wanted to share my opinion. Production-wise, effects-wise, the movie is brilliantly made. But story-wise, I believe it has its flaws and glitches. The movie already ended but it kept me hanging or rather disappointed on the outcome.

Comments

AL Kapawn said…
parang ayaw kong panoorin ito, ayaw kong mai ma-imagine na katapusan na ng mundo.. takot ako..

he he he joke.. napanood ko na, nakakatakot na nakaka praning, he he he
glentot said…
I'm not crazy about the story either but the imagery is so amazing, exactly how I pictured it to be...
Unknown said…
i wanna watch this movie!! from 4th in our cinemas

By the way... visit my site http://rapidok.com
notebook said…
Great post. Want to Link Exchange? Thank you
http://notebook.x10.bz

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony