Skip to main content

Men's Health Urbanathlon and Festival Race Result and Photo Vendo

I am a bit disappointed with my last race, for I almost finished last in the race. Nevertheless, it was still fulfilling for I was able to overcome all the obstacles along the way - even with just 5 minutes of sleep.


On the lighter side, the Photo Vendo already released the pictures they had taken during the race. As always, they captured the plastic bag I am carrying loaded with bottles for our hydration, he he.

Do I look good?

Comments

Jules said…
u really look good :D lol have a happy thanksgiving!
glentot said…
Hmm parang tumatakbo from the paparazzis ah hhehehe
Unknown said…
Wow! You look good. ;D Didn't you even get tired of carrying that bottle while running? Well, just asking. ;D


Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunt Pinoy

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony