Skip to main content

Harry Potter at IMAX 3D, SM Mall of Asia

I had an extended birthday celebration with my girl at SM Mall of Asia (MOA). She actually offered me to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince at IMAX 3D. A couple of years ago, I had celebrated my birthday with her watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at IMAX 3D too. I am not that into Harry Potter, but knowing that she loves watching the movie moved me to be interested as well. The 3D experience is superb that you really have to marry it with a box office hit movie.

We arrived there around 2PM, so we had purchased the movie tickets for the 5PM show. With that we wander around at MOA first and take some pictures. But, I'll be having a separate post of the mall's sidewalks, so, stay tuned.

Here, we had a photo opp at the Harry Potter movie billboard(?). Thus, I made my pose.



In order to kill boredom of waiting for the movie to start, we take photos of MOA.


And here's my best picture, ha ha..


And, for the much awaited movie, I had my shot with my 3D glasses.



I must say that the PhP400 worth of IMAX Tickets is fair. As what I had stated in my post about Trinoma's Digital 3D Cinema, it is incomparable. IMAX let's you experience a film that allows you to feel somewhat really PART of the movie. A must try experience I should say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony