Skip to main content

My Birthday at TGI Friday's Trinoma

It's my Birthday! I'm a year older, and a year blessed!

I, actually we (together with my officemates), fetch the love of my life from her office and we head on our way to SM North EDSA to deal with a couple of things. After which, we go on our own ways. My love of my life will treat me for my birthday. At first, we thought of having our dinner at Fish & Co. Thus, we pass by the sky bridge toward Trinoma. Before everything else, we had a reservation at RedBox for my love of my life's family activity on Sunday. We also had a walk first around the 4th floor before we finally make up our minds and have our dinner at TGI Friday's. The first time we ate there was way back forgotten. We dined in there in order to watch the Wild Card game of Ginebra, who lost that game by the way.

We had known TGI Friday's to sing for a birthday celebrant whenever they dine there. My love of my life told me that she'll tell the crew that it was my birthday. But I got hesitant; thus, forfeiting my complimentary ice cream. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the night simply because she's beside me.

I got here a picture of me and a laptop bag from Marithe Francoi Girbaud given to me by my officemates.

They kept on asking me what was my girlfriend's gift to me. And I can't answer their question, simply because, aside from this dinner treat:







... she also wanted me to choose from (1) a remote control, (2) a lens cover, or (3) a bag for my Nikon D60 SLR Camera. And up to now, I am still undecided. I will finally decide tomorrow (we still have a date at Mall of Asia to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince at IMAX Theater).

It's my birthday, and I am happy celebrating it with her:

Comments

Carms said…
how sweet... happy birthday enjoy your day with her.
Joemill said…
Wow, happy birthday to you Paulo. You're sharing the same birthday as my dad.

That must be more than perfect coming from the love of your life. :)
gab's mom said…
happy birthday!

yummy food! ;-)
Terryaki said…
Belated happy Bday! Wow, miss na miss ko na ang TGIF

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony