Skip to main content

Casa Pilar Beach Resort at Boracay

As what I have mentioned from my previous post, I stayed at Casa Pilar Beach Resort in my first Boracay escapade.


Here is the picture at the Beach Front


An umbrella that would serve as your shade under the sun


And the cloudy Boracay that I enjoyed during my stay there


I had enjoyed my stay at the resort, at par with five star hotels within the area. With that, I provide them a free advertisement here in my blog and share with you their rates and amenities.

Room TypeLean SeasonPeak SeasonSuper Peak Season
Deluxe-AC2,900.004,000.004,500.00
Superior-AC2,400.003,300.003,600.00
Standard-AC2,000.002,800.003,000.00
Fan Room1,200.001,800.002,000.00


Accommodations:
  • 8 Deluxe Aircon (cable tv, ref, hot shower)
  • 40 Superior Aircon (cable tv, hot shower)
  • 6 Standard Aircon (cable tv)
  • 16 Fan rooms

Notes:
  • Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso (PhP)
  • Single or Double Occupancy with breakfast
  • Maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (below 8 years old)
  • Extra person charge is 450.00 with breakfast
  • Lean Season: June 16 - November 15
  • Peak Season: November 16 - June 15
  • Super Peak Season: Christmas, New Year, and Holy Week
  • Rates inclusive of Government Tax
  • Check in time is 1:00PM; Check out time is 12:00NN

Facilities
  • Restaurant (6am – 10pm)
  • Bar (6am-10pm)
  • Front Office (6am – 10pm)
  • Pavilion (300person)
  • Function Room (100 person)
  • Safety Deposit
  • Island Tour
  • Massage Service
  • Airport Transfers/ Airline Ticket Reconfirmation
  • Laundry Service
  • Wifi Access

You may contact them at:

Casa Pilar Beach Resort is located in Station 3, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan Philippines
Tel No. (63 36) 2883073 telefax (63 36) 2883202
Email address: casa_pilar@yahoo.com

Comments

Teknisyan said…
Wow.. nice deals.. specially not that it's not the peak season...

eyy... care for link exchange? ;)

O_o
Things I got from the Net!!!
eden said…
I love the resort. it is clean with white sand and the price isn't bad. wish to visit there someday
Unknown said…
Thank you for sharing the details. Very useful on my part since my in search of affordable Boracay houses where can I stay with my family. Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony