Skip to main content

Boracay Island - My First Time

This post had been long overdue, my apologies. I had been traveling that I don't have time to post them here. Also, I don't have my internet connection at home, so please do bear with me.

It was May 7, 2009 at around 4:30PM when I first set my foot at the Island of Boracay. It is my first time. But, I'm not there for leisure, I'm there for work. Too bad I was not able to bring my love of my life with me.

I am planning to share here the photos that I had using my newly bought Nikon D60 from Hidalgo by batch. So, here's for the first batch.


Boracay Jetty port with Caticlan

Boracay Jetty Port

For some bits of information, TravelSmart.Net indicates that:

"The boat (bangka) ride from Caticlan to the Boracay Jetty Port takes around 20 minutes. Upon arrival, visitors have the choice of riding tricycles or passenger vans to their resort."


Boracay Casa Pilar Hotel

Casa Pilar is where I stayed for 5 days in Boracay. Will be talking about my stay there on another post. For now, I just have to say that Boracay is really a wonderful place that the Philippines is very lucky to have such. Definitely a tourist spot.

Comments

DanaTelecom said…
It seems a good place for vacation.
Boracay Hotels said…
Wow great. Lovely photos. So how is your 1st time in boracay, is it great???



Tanya Gemarin

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony