Skip to main content

Boracay Island Souvenirs

When I travel, I would always buy some stuff for souvenirs and "pasalubong". Of course, my travel at Boracay is counted.

This is a picture of me posing while choosing shirts as island souvenirs...

... or do I look like the vendor? ha ha ha


Spotted the name of this store?

It's my store, "Paulo's Collection", he he... Well, that was a hopeful thinking :P


Here, I have a bracelet and magnetic souvenirs for the refrigerators.


The love of my life would always stick to their refrigerators stuffs from my travel.


Another bracelet, and a lot of cellphone accessories.

I had only left one for myself.


And of course, the shirts with Boracay name on it.





I had these shirts as my pasalubong for the children.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh great! Look at those cellphone chains, so cute! How did i forget to buy those when i'm there.. Aggfff...I need to go back there, so i can buy too.=D
Anonymous said…
that girl in your store cost you 8000p of sales when she kept ignoring me to play on her cell phone. I had the items in hand and her words "we dont have". excuse me? dont have? I have it right here! she ignored me and went back to the phone.
Unknown said…
Ooohhhh loving the bracelet, and all the souvenirs from Boracay are just fantastic.;D Love it.;D
April said…
Cool! I want that bracelet. Come on, give it to me.;D lol Have a great time there in Boracay.;D

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony