Skip to main content

On Vanity Countertop

As a frequent traveler, I would always stay on hotels that are comfortable and cozy. Hence, I can’t help myself but admire the place. I would always take pictures of myself inside my room, as I had already shared here in my blog. Moreover, I would love looking on the materials used in the construction of the hotels. I am dreaming to have a house with that classic ambiance as well.

And now that I am planning to have a house of my own, I try looking stuffs on the net for similar quality materials that I found on the hotel rooms that I’ve been. I have found this vanity countertop installation from Marble City Company.


It looks very similar to one of the hotel places that I’ve been. I have learned from the site that this is one of the San Francisco granite countertops. If possible, and able, I would love to have this one installed in my would-be home.

BuyBlogReviews.com

Comments

Jules said…
Oh yes, it's cool! I like it too. I can't wait to see soon your dream home.=D

A Writers Den
The Brown Mestizo
Unknown said…
I am amaze by this gorgeous! Looking forward on your next post. Have a great day.;D

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony