Skip to main content

Boracay Island - Day 2

It's my second that at Boracay. It's time to take a walk along the shore and enjoy the beach.

Boracay is also known as a place where people from the showbiz industry take a time to relax and enjoy themselves as individuals rather than celebrities. Luckily, I had spotted a few of the Kapuso Artists. I'm a little shy though to have a picture with most of them. I only had a couple. Probably if they were Purefoods TJ Giants cagers, then I won't hesitate to take the chance and have some souvenier photos.


Me with Kiko, one of the contestants of the reality game show, Survivor Philippines


I don't walk all the time as I explore Boracay. I also happen to ride one of their basic tricycles. It's different from what we have back in Bulacan.

Riding Boracay's Basic Tricycle


During my stay at the island, Nestea held a beach volleyball league.



Oh, see my Merrel shoes? Full of sand! Good it is water proof *brag*



Back to the celebrities, I had spotted here Rhian Ramos and Alfred Vargas (?).



And another photo opportunity with another Survivor Philippines contestant, Rob.


... more pictures to come!

Comments

Ruang Kita said…
wow Nice trip here ... :) i can see u enjoy it very much.. :D
Jules said…
Looks like you enjoy it so much. And great photos with celebrities you have. Can't wait to see more photo here. Have a great day.=D
Unknown said…
Wow! Astig! Buti kapa, parang sarap bumalik para kuha ng mga celebrity pics..hehehe
Zhys said…
blogwalking.. don't forget to visit my blog please....
Carms said…
nice it's like summer

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony