Skip to main content

Next Destination: New York City

Okay, that was just a dream… for now. I do believe that I will be able to visit New York City in one of my travels as a part of the Quality Assurance team in our company. Or maybe simply have a vacation there together with my family, and my love one.

After booking your flight toward the big apple, the next thing that you should do is to haunt for Cheap Hotels in New York City. Like I do, what I consider in picking a suitable place to stay is the comfort. I know I won’t be 100% staying in the hotel for I have to enjoy the beauty of the city. However, I should assure myself, that after a tiring day of discovering the city, I would always have the comfortable place where I could rest and have a sound sleep. Furthermore, facilities such as Wi-Fi connection, cable TV, and amenities that would enable me to enjoy my stay even at the four corners of the hotel room is a must. Not to forget the hotel’s location to accessible transportation to my desired destinations. I have here a snapshot of one of the hotel rooms that could satisfy my needs and wants when I travel.

A comfy bed for two

I guess this one's for a couple :)

For your New York City escapade, it is best to look for local info on their tourist spots. They will surely have the best information. Well, aside from the famous Statue of Liberty that you should not miss visiting, Catholic tourists should also stop by the churches in New York City.

Statue of Liberty

One of the Cathedrals in New York City

Comments

Dana Telecom said…
want to go to new york city one day.
Jules said…
Wuahahaha..Nagulat ako sa title hehehe..Kala koh totoo na oh..Sama sana ako..=D Dream koh din un. =D

Summer
A Writers Den
The Brown Mestizo
Carms said…
My bestfriend once lived in New York when she is in junior high then she move in Forida then Seattle. My sister did have her vacation also in New York. Sana ako rin kahit tour lang hinde pa nga naka punta ng Boracay New York pa kaya what? hehehe
Carms said…
The place I wanted to visit in New York is the Statue of Liberty and The Plaza hotel. I guess sa 2059 pa rin ako maka visit ng New York.

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony