Skip to main content

Elegant Wood Parts Corbels

I had seen a number of elegant wood parts corbels from the places I had visited in the Philippines and out of the country. And I must say that I do admire the hotels I have been. I have a high regard for their furniture, the architectural design, the interior design, and the wood works. They have really adorable wood works with detailed designs.



In Florida, Constantine’s Wood Center offers these kinds of wood parts*. Not only that, they don’t merely offer supplies, they also offer tools for your woodworking needs. And all of these can be purchased online. As for assistance, they are more than willing to help you understand and pick the perfect wood parts you are looking for.

Their product gallery is classified according to categories whose links are found on the sidebar. If you are looking for a wood veneer, its link is readily clickable on the left sidebar. The picture, description (including the measurement), and price is included. You have the option to buy these products online, or you can reach their order toll free at 1-800-443-9667.

Comments

Carms said…
If i have a house of my own I would use that wood carving design maybe 7 years from now hehehe by the way thanks for the comments and for visiting my blog. God speed

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony