Skip to main content

Laundry Bag for My Birthday

That is exactly what I needed as I travel around the world (well, that’s a dream), a laundry bag. Aside from my bulky travelling bag, I needed this one so as to organize my stuffs. And since my birthday will be a week from now, I’ll gladly list here some of the things that I would love to receive for my natal day.

First in my list, as what I have stated, is the laundry bag. If it’s not asking too much, I would appreciate it better if it is monogrammed with my initial (PAM). And please don’t forget to ensure that it comes with a shoulder strap to make it handy if I’ll decide to bring just that alone.



Next in my list is a kindergarten nap mats that rolls up. It should have a Velcro closure and carrying strap as well. This is just in case I would be having my trip on mountainous area and need to have a soft fleece blanket.



Lastly, I’m not selfish; I would also want a towel wrap for the love of my life. She loves green, so might give me a green one. She likes personalized stuff, so please do put embroidery of her name (Madelin) on it.



There, those where quite affordable and unique gift ideas for my birthday. :P

Comments

Carms said…
nice stuff you got there pau about 2059 vacation to Boracay kasi for me impossible na makapunta ng boracay.
Carms said…
My favorite song is The greatest love of all pero I also love the songs sang by the Linkin park Halos memorize ko lahat songs ng linkin park hehehehe
marvin said…
oi, pau, birthday mo pala! hapi berdi! mukhang natupad na yung isa mong wish kase nabasa ko na yung post ni madz. hehehe. enjoy! :-)
Teknisyan said…
hey.. thanks for the visit... I added you already... :)thanks...

http://teknisyan.blogspot.com
http://thingsigotfromthenet.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony