Skip to main content

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

With my happy feet, I am lucky to have visited Calamba, Laguna last week of July. So far, we have been travelling every other week. Last week, I had visited Panggasinan. Next week, I'm flying to Cebu. But for now, let me talk a little about the resort I had stayed in for a week, the Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna. Here is a teaser of my Laguna travel.



Monte Vista Resorts



Monte Vista Resort is owned and operated by Philkraft Realty and Development Corporation of the Philippines whose office is situated at LG 34, 146 Alfaro Place, 146 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City. They can be reached at telephone number 829-8018, fax number 829-8023, email address montevistaresorts@yahoo.com, and website http://www.montevista.com.ph/.

There were three resorts available, to wit:

  1. Monte Vista Hotpsrings and Conference Resort
  2. Monte Vista Beach Resort
  3. Makiling Highlands Resort

We specifically stayed at Monte Vista Hotsprings and Conference Resort. I must say I really enjoyed the stay at the resort, most especially the night swimming me and my company had after a long, and not so tiring day of audit.

The resort is located at Pansol, Calamba, Laguna and can be reached at (049)-545-1259/545-2101. They can also be reached through their Manila line at 420-8225 to 26. I have here the prevailing entrance rates of the resort in case you'll be interested to drop by and enjoy their amenities.

EntranceMon-ThursFri-Sun/Holidays
Adult

PhP 95

PhP 125

Children (12 yrs and below)

80

95

Students (w/ valid ID)

80

95

Senior Citizen (w/ ID)

80

95

Teachers (w/ ID)

70

80

Children Below 3 feet

free

free

As for the amenities, they offer picnic tables, rooms for overnight and long staying (which I got to enjoy very well), other facilities such as jacuzzi, basketball, volleyball, billiards, tennis (which, by the way, I'm a varsity player), water basketball, video games, neon air hockey, videoke, board games, and 2-storey conference center.

I don't get enough time to get the chance to experience or try all of those amenities. Well, I am there for work and not for leisure. So, I really can't say anything about it. :D

Comments

eden said…
woww.. you do have plan to visit Cebu. Can't wait your pictures..hehehe.. hope you can get many pictures of our cebuano foods. miss ko na kasi..lolz (that's if you have time lang)

prices of the hotel are not that expensive with great anemities pa.
Carms said…
I miss summer it's the only time I got to visit beach resorts.
Wonderful photos, Philippines is really rich in natural resources. I wish all Filipinos would take care of this resources.
Dimple Santiago said…
This is a wonderful experienced you have been through. I will drop by the Monte Vista Beach Resort after visiting the ayala land Laguna because I want to experience the good accommodations provided this resort. Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony