Skip to main content

Reflecting About the Weather

I feel hot and sticky outside. Good that I am now within the comforts of my air-conditioned room here in a hotel at Pangasinan. Now, I feel much better. As I am reflecting about the weather, I wonder how do the people around the world, experiencing the same heat as I do, surpass their day-to-day activities. Or, what do these people do to get rid of the sticky feeling caused by the heat. On the other hand, how and what do people do that live in the coldest part of the world?

Nonetheless, I suppose I am sharing the same thoughts as the people living in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, China, Arizona, and the like. And that view is that, beyond the kind of weather that we have, we still have something to be thankful for. There were still advantages of having such kind of weather.

Anyhow, in case you wanted to move to other countries and find yourself wanting to stay somewhere of the same weather, you might want to try visiting a site about Arizona real estate, the Scottsdale Fine Properties. They got their agents’ biography and email listed in their site; so, no rooms for being fooled by unauthorized agents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony