Skip to main content

Burgoo at SM North EDSA, The Block

My Cebu trip was cancelled. So, I browse my archived photos to look for something to share. Here, I found photos of me and my girl 2 years ago at Burgoo in SM North EDSA, The Block, at the 3rd level to be specific. This is worth to share because it is my girl's fave resto.

Normally, we would spend around PhP600-PhP800. Our all-time favorite is the Seafoods Jambalaya. That menu alone could already feed your hungry stomach. It contains a variety of seafoods, tomato, and java rice. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of it here.

This is me 2 years ago, chubbier than present :D


An attraction of Burgoo is their placemat wherein you could write/draw with the crayons provided. While waiting for our ordered food, we have our Q&A about the important and first moments that we have in our relationship. And here's a shot of what we had scribbled.


My Answers


Her Answers
She committed a mistake in the question "Where did we first met?". Although it is true that we had seen each other at the 3rd floor of our school, it is on the quiz show where we really see each other eye-to-eye.

This is the view from our table, that is Trinoma.

Comments

Carms said…
that is really sweet. I believe that you are meant for each other. Godspeed
April said…
Hey! That was so sweet of you! ;D And i think you really having fun eating on that resto. ;D Thanks for sharing and have a great day. ;D

Stories from a Teenage Mom
Mom On the Run
MinnieRunner said…
Kain tayo ulit sa Burgoo!

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony