Skip to main content

Multimedia Downloads

I have been fond of doing multimedia downloads ever since I got my iPod. Each new music or MTV’s that comes out, I would really search for it and download it to enjoy it with my iPod. However, it requires me a considerable amount of time in searching for the right multimedia since most of the returned results by Google sometimes show invalid or fraudulent sites. Or worse, a virus infected URL. But now, I have to worry no more. Rapid4me - Rapidshare Search Engine is now available that significantly combine searching and downloading into a one-stop portal. Now, whenever a new hit arrive, say the Nobody by the Wonder Girls, I have to simply use Rapid4me with ease.

Comments

Jules said…
Oh great! And that Nobody song of Wondergirls was so cute! =D

Summer
Writers Den
Brown Mestizo
Carms said…
I remembered my latte gadget I feel depressed when I knew the LCD was broken it is still working but It did look the same anymore as it used to wish i could repair it huhuhu
Carms said…
I wish i have like that too

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony