Skip to main content

What Time is It?

It’s game time! That is my favorite cue in basketball.

Anyway, my first watch is given to me by my parents while I was still studying. It is an automatic and waterproof watch. But I guess, due to wear and tear, I feel the need to replace it. Thus, I decided to buy a new one from my own pocket. And yes, watches (of good quality) are really that expensive.

I had purchased my watch at US courtesy of my officemates who had their vacation there sometime last April. I believe the price there will be a little low as compared here. On the other hand, I am not into online shopping. So, buying online is not an option. It is because I am afraid of fraudulent sites.

But later on, I discovered www.bestoftime.com that claimed to offer 100% genuine and authentic brand new and pre-owned Rolex watches. To give shoppers encouragement to buy, they offer substantial discounts resulting to a retail price much lower than that of the suggested by the manufacturer. Yes, I am hesitant to believe at first, but through online readings, I found out that Best of Time, also known as Alex Jewelry is a member of Better Business Bureau and had received an exceptional A + Rating, the highest possible rating a business can get. With this reputation, I know now that buying online is secure.

Comments

Jules said…
Oh that's great! A on line shopping of watches. =D I nee to check this site. And thanks for sharing. =D

Summer
Writers Den
Brown Mestizo
April said…
Eeeiii..Thanks for sharing this info. I will check this site after dropping by on your blog. ;D
Carms said…
Hi paulo I didn't try online shopping yet maybe some other time. I'm ok now medyo busy lang sa Family regards to madz

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony