Skip to main content

Longing for Another International Trip

I have always been traveling almost all over the Philippines. I can say that I had already explored Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. Just now, I am here at Pangasinan for some audit works. Although I don’t find my work boring, I just feel that it will be more enjoyable if I’m really there for a trip or vacation. At the same time, it will be more meaningful if I’m there together with my family. Anyhow, I knew that one of these days, I could travel for leisure with the love of my life.

Fortunate for me, my work already sent me to other countries such as Japan and Thailand. I’d say that I really wanted to discover new countries’ culture and beliefs, as well as their tourist spots. With this, I would like to thank our business partners there. They had served as our tour guides as we enjoy the beauty of their countries. But, my last out of the country trip had already been more than a year ago. And I guess now, I had been longing for another international trip.

I could have already been to Switzerland, but my travel was cancelled. As of now, I am eyeing a trip that is different from my previous travels. Perhaps a travel Via Australis is a great choice. I would really love to have a cruising trip through the bodies of water for a new thrill. With that, I will be able to take photos of the Magellan straight, the Beagle channel and Cape Horn. Of course, I will be sharing them with you.

Choosing Australis, I will then be dropping off to Chile, a ribbon-like country. Probably I would start learning Spanish to be able to communicate with its countrymen. With my Chile travel, I’ll make it a point that I would be able to visit their tourist spots such as San Pedro de Atacama, Easter Island, and Torres del Paine.

And to complete my trip, I will be having a stop at Termas de Chillan ski resort and try my skills (If I have any). Or, if I got cold feet, I’ll just resort to swimming in one of their swimming pools, ha ha.

Okay, have to park now, got to work.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh wow! Japan! I'd love to be there too. And hoping someday that it will come true. =) I know and i believe that i could be there one day. Hope yours will be too. ;D

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunt Pinoy
Carms said…
Wow amazing naman buti ka pa. I'm still holding on to my wish na sana maka tour man lang ako ng Pilipinas kahit Pilipinas man lang hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony