Skip to main content

Adidas King of the Road Running Expo 2009 at Megatrade Hall B

As mentioned from my previous post, I have accompanied my girl in claiming her singlet for the Adidas King of the Road 2009. We had several errands to do in the morning until early in the afternoon; so, we arrived around 5:30PM in the venue, Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall, Building B. I am surprised how many runner buffs were there. It is a long line in the claiming of singlet. Good thing, her colleague is already there, queued in line for her.

She showed me the singlet being given, and was stunned at it. It is of great quality, and its tag price is PhP495.00. The registration fee costs PhP500.00. The fee goes with the PhP495.00 singlet and carbo-loading goodies. So, I am encouraged to join. And unlike the early registrants who have to wait for their turn, I got mine immediately after registration. Not to mention that my girl failed to claim her singlet. Adidas just promised to deliver it at their doorsteps. Yes, I thought it was unfair. They could have devised a way to make the Running Expo more pleasurable. I heard that there had been Running 101 earlier. But I don’t know exactly how it turned out.

After eating our KFC Twister in a wrap, we have taken picture of ourselves with our singlet on.

'Because every runner is DIFFERENT'



The event will be held on Sunday. And so I have to have my practice this week. Hope I could traverse the 5K without getting into any pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony