Skip to main content

Needed a .com?

Photo Credits: Delirium

Are you in need of a domain name? Do you want your blog to have its site as www.myblog.com? Or do you prefer a www.myblog.info? Or would you love to have it as www.myblog.net? With my hops around different blogs, I have noticed a lot who already owned a domain. Well, my girl already owned one. I am really not that technical know-how when it comes to these web domains and web hosting. But probably, most of them who owned an online business are after business website securities. It justified the costs of these web hosts rather than having free websites. So, if you are in need of a .com, .info, .net, or any other else, here’s a tip for you.

In my previous post about my new Samsung LCD P2250, I had confessed that I am really particular at prices and quality. That is why I would really toil the work of price canvassing before I finally settle at purchasing one. It also applies in purchasing webhosting services. And you’ll be glad to know that the tedious price and quality canvassing had already done for us by the Web Hosting Geeks site. Moreover, they included from their sidebar their own web hosting awards. These awards were deliberately chosen based from consumer feedbacks.

Before you hit that BUY button, make sure you had analyzed the interpreted information in Web Hosting Geeks. It will save you the regret later on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony