Skip to main content

Registration at the 2009 Timex Run

I had a great time with my Adidas King of the Road 2009 run. If you run with a thousand, you won’t get tired. After crossing the finish line, you’ll be yearning for more. And you’ll feel that you can run another 5KM. With that, I am already planning to join several other runs.

My next one would be A Run for the Pasig River. I’ll be joining my girl and her colleagues. Their company had sponsored their run. The event will be on the 8th of November, 6AM. Hope we won’t be late this time.

On the 15th, well be joining The 2009 Timex Run. We had registered at Grand Showroom, Robinsons Land Corp., Robinsons Galleria last Friday. There were only few singlet sizes left, so I only end up with size L. I have to lose some extra fats to have that singlet fit me. It was a lesson learned we should have registered at an earlier date.

Here’s the content of our race packet:

  1. Race bib and disposable timing chip

  2. Granola bar
  3. Race singlet


There are also a lot more perks for the registrants.

Aside from my girl and her officemates, 3 of my colleagues also joined the event. I am hoping to have another enjoyable run on the succeeding weekends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony