Skip to main content

KFC Twister Wrap

I accompanied my girl yesterday at SM Megamall (Megatrade Hall B) for the Running Expo of the Adidas' King of the Road 2009. I am encouraged to join since the singlet is of good quality. It is worth PhP450.00 when bought at their store. It is already worth it since the registration is just PhP500.00 that already includes carbo-loading (sort of) activity and more.

Photo Credit: The Big Digital

This KFC Twister Wrap plus a cup of their blueberry shake consists the carbo-loading food of the expo. At first I thought that we won't get full with just that wrap, but I stand corrected. With just a single wrap, you'll already get that 'burp' feeling. And the taste is satisfying too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony