Skip to main content

Black Ferrari Perfume

I am really not into perfume, until my girl introduced Ferrari Perfume. Well, actually, we just happen to pass by the perfume section of the mall that time. We took a stop and plunge into the scent of each and every perfume. Until we find the Ferrari Perfume likeable than any of the rest. Not too strong. Also, the scent seems to leave a lasting impression. So, we decided to swipe my credit card and purchase it.

It comes in two variant, the red and the black. I let my girl chose the best one for me. And so, she preferred the black one. And that’s what I’m wearing daily. It feels good inside and out.

If you would want to know the popular, the new, and the best seller perfumes, I suggest you try searching at online perfume stores first. It will save you time and that leg work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony