Skip to main content

Can We Afford to Have Those?

A couple of days before the long vacation is over, me and my girl meet up at Waltermart, Plaridel. I supposedly have to settle my BPI bills; unfortunately, I have to wait until Monday to do so. As a result, we just wander around the mall and have our window shopping. Well, I bought underwear while my girl bought two pairs of spoon and fork. After an hour, her sister sent her a message asking us to accompany her (her sister) in choosing a cabinet for her stuffs. We immediately proceed at Home Plus (2nd floor of the mall) and spotted them (her sister, mother, and niece) there. We looked at the available cabinets there but none satisfied our eyes.

We then proceed to another furniture store in the nearby town (Pulilan). While her sister and mother were busy looking at different elegantly styled cabinets, we wander around the store. We found there several dining tables (8-, 6-, and 4-seater), cabinets with mirrors, sofa’s, study table, children’s tables, childrens beds, couples’ beds, shoe racks, and so much more. We (me and my girl) then began to wonder if we would be able to buy them come that we already have our dream home. Can we afford to have those? Or shall we wait for the old furniture of her sister for us to inherit? LOL!

Anyhow, here are photos of the cabinet that her sister bought that day (and delivered the following day). Isn’t it nice? It costs PhP5,500.00 ($110).


Comments

pusangkalye said…
mura na yan sa 5, 500. mukha syang mamahalin. hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony