Skip to main content

Mayon Volcano

For us Filipinos, I know that when Albay is mentioned, the first thing that comes in our minds was Mayon Volcano. It is a tourist spot in the said province for its "perfect cone". And since I just visited Albay, I would want to share with you a set photos that I had captured before our plane landed on the airport.





I love the last picture. I was able to capture how lovely Mayon Volcano is. Even it had reportedly erupted or was about to erupt, it still does not lost its beauty. Agree?

Comments

gab's mom said…
i agree. i guess mayon will never lose it's beauty. =)
Carms said…
awesome nice pic u got there ang ganda talaga
RunningAtom said…
brilliant photos. I still remember whenever I see the half of Mayon's tip early in the morning in Masbate :)

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony