Skip to main content

Elisha Marik's Christening

On the 12th day of the 12th month of 2009, another name adds up to the list of my godchildren. I already had a long list. But I won't say no in standing as the second parent to Elisha Marik, my friend's daughter.

Due to some errands that I have to do at home (specifically doing the laundry), I (together with my girl) was late. At least, we were able to make it before the lunch started at the reception (Max's Restaurant, Quezon Avenue branch). The food were literally overflowing. But with the office buddies I had in the table, we were able to empty the serving plates, LOL!

My girl, Marik, and Me

Welcome to the Christian World Marik! Hope you grew up as what God had planned for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony