Skip to main content

How About Travel to Cyprus?

The long vacation is over, but I still can’t get over it. I am still longing for more. If you’ll look at the declared Philippine regular and special holidays, our next long vacation would be on April, during the Holy Week. To Christians like me, this is the time when we relive the sorrows and glory of Jesus Christ. And so, enjoying during Maundy Thursday or Good Friday is not a brilliant idea for us. So, I won’t be able to utilize April to have my holiday. Instead, I would reflect and meditate on my union with the Lord. But for those who were not practicing such intimate communication with God, you can enjoy your long vacation. You can probably go overseas and visit other countries.

For those among you who planned to travel on those dates, as early as now, try checking on cheap holiday deals to save the most from your trip. And if I may suggest, you can visit a Eurasian country in the land of Cyprus. I have heard that there was really Cheap Flights To Cyprus. Hence, instead of spending much in your air fare, you can bring home something for me instead, LOL!

Among the famous tourist spots in Cyprus were (1) House of Dionysos, (2) Cyprus Museum, (3) Kition, and (4) Kolossi Castle. It is also important that you got to know the holidays celebrated by Cyprus. For it is the time of the year that they got a lot to showcase, especially their culture. And expect that there would be many tourists there for there were Cheap Holidays To Cyprus too.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony